Extended 44th session of the World Heritage Committee Health Instructions for COVID-19 Prevention and Control
According to the COVID-19 prevention and control requirements of the extended 44th session of the World Heritage Committee, you are advised to read the following health instructions carefully for your participation in the session:
I. Pre-Session Precautions
1. Monitor your health conditions, plan your travels carefully, avoid visiting medium- and high-risk regions of COVID-19, and take protective measures when travelling.
2. Truthfully report your health conditions and travel/residence history as required, and upload a negative result proof of a COVID-19 nucleic acid test (NAT) conducted within 7 days before arriving in Fuzhou.
3. Actively receive COVID-19 vaccine.
II. Safety Precautions During the Session
1. Follow COVID-19 prevention and control measures of different venues and areas, including temperature screening, hand disinfection, mask wearing, and social distancing.
2. During your stay in Fuzhou for the session, it is necessary to fill out your personal health statement on the session APP (visit the official website of the session to download) during 9:00-11:00 a.m. and 9:00-11:00 p.m. on a daily basis.
3. Enter and exit all places via designated passages and have accommodation and meals in designated areas.
4. Take NATs as arranged by the session.
5. Duly report your symptoms.
6. Contact the health workers at the site immediately if any signs and symptoms of discomfort occur.
7. Follow the epidemic containment and emergency response measures of the session.
III. After the Session
1. Take protective measures when leaving Fuzhou.
2. Support the unscheduled follow-up health check for you by the session.